Post Your Job Postings FREE– email us today
The Mercer County Sheriff’s Office is now hiring for the position of IT Technician. This is an unclassified position as indicated in Ohio Revised Code Section 124.11, reports directly to the I.T. Administrator, and supervises no one. Anyone considering applying MUST have prior IT experience.
– Associate or Technical School degree preferred or equivalent work experience
– Knowledge of Microsoft Products (Windows O.S./Server O.S./Office Suites)
– Knowledge of VMware Products (ESXi)
– Knowledge of switching, VLANS, routing, and firewall configurations
– Help improve system through identification of problems and participating in changes
– Provide support to Internal & External locations
– Has troubleshooting abilities of networks and workstations
To apply online, please click this link: https://www.mercercountysheriff.org/online-application
CA Group is currently seeking a part-time driver, approximately 20-25 hours a week.
Primary duties would include transporting individuals to and from work sites using company vehicles (transit vans). Ensuring safety and welfare among individuals at all times. Assisting individuals while entering and exiting vehicles. Some documentation and annual training required.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- · Holds a valid Ohio driver’s license and maintain less than 6 points on license at all times (No special licenses required)
- · CPR/First-Aid (will provide training)
- · Must complete a physical by a physician prior to beginning
- Must have cell phone availability
Adams County (Indiana) Sheriff’s Office & Detention Center Looking For Full-time Confinement Officers
Sheriff Daniel L Mawhorr has announced that the Adams County Sheriff’s Office & Detention Center is looking to hire four full-time Confinement Officers positions and are looking to hire part-time Confinement Officer Positions.
The successful applicant for this position must be dependable and reliable; possess good communication skills; have basic computer knowledge; be willing to work various shifts; be willing to work in a confined area; be able to handle stressful situations and be able to work well with others. They also must be able to work 12 hours hour shifts and possibly include days, nights, weekends, holidays or during inclement weather.
The successful applicant must also have no felony convictions and possess a valid driver’s license. They must also have the ability to read and write the English language and have a high school diploma, G.E.D. or T.A.S.K. This position also requires the successful applicant to attend several training seminars and obtain various certifications. Failure to obtain the required certifications will result in the applicant’s termination.
The successful applicant will be provided all uniforms and equipment to perform his or her duties. Adams County offers a benefit package which includes but is not limited to paid vacations, holidays, sick leave, insurance plans as well as a retirement and 457b plan
Applications can be picked up from the Adams County Sheriff’s Office, 911 W. Peacekeepers Way, Decatur, Indiana 46733 Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 am – 4:30 pm or requested by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Completed applications must be returned to the Adams County Law Enforcement Detention Center. Incomplete applications will not be processed for this position. Any questions should be directed to Sheriff Daniel L Mawhorr or Jail Commander James Miller at the Adams County Law Enforcement Center or by calling 260-724-5345.